Monday, May 13, 2013

^ 22 Things a Woman With Asperger's Syndrome Wants Her Partner to Know

Rudy Simone covers 22 common areas of confusion for someone dating a female with AS and includes advice from her own experience and from other partners in real relationships. She talks with humour and honesty about the quirks and sensitivities that you may come across when g

22 Things a Woman With Asperger's Syndrome Wants Her Partner to Know

Excellent Resource
I pre-ordered this book and read the whole thing within two days of receiving it. This is the book I've been waiting for for so long. My boyfriend has asked me before what parts of me are related to having AS and how AS in a woman is different from in a man (he has only ever known male spectrum people). I didn't know how to explain. And this book does it for me.

I highlighted it for every part that's relevant to me and gave it to him! He's such a good man for reading it and wanting to understand me better and learning how to help me when I am dealing with sensory problems or meltdowns.

I highly recommend this book for the girls themselves who are on the spectrum as well as their partners. It's short, easy to read, and full of good information divided into convenient sections.

22 Things a Woman With Asperger's Syndrome Wants Her Partner to Know is one of best selling in Love & Romance category.

No comments:

Post a Comment