Thursday, June 6, 2013

* Dating a Widower: Starting a Relationship with a Man Who's Starting Over

Are you thinking about dating a widower? Your new relationship will have unique challenges you won’t find when dating single or divorced men. For it to work, the widower will have to put his feelings for his late wife to the side and focus on you. But how do you know if he


Dating a Widower: Starting a Relationship with a Man Who's Starting Over


Widower's Thoughts
I was prompted to buy this book after a heated debate with my late wife's sister about me starting to date. She swears that I am not ready for a relationship with a woman and maybe she is right, but I wanted to find out for myself. When searching for a book to help me decide I found this one and even though it was writen for women dating a widower, I wanted to know what I needed to do to prepare to start a relationship.

The day I recieved this book was a difficult one, work being exhausting, extending family demanding quality time with my boys, and coming home to medical bills from my wife's last moments on earth. I opened Keogh's book with a hope to relate with his own personal loss and to learn from his experiences. At 2 am the next morning I finished the book with a new look on life and an understanding of what I needed to do to move on and live my life. This book confirmed that I am not ready to date and gave me a guide to getting to the point where I will be...


Dating a Widower: Starting a Relationship with a Man Who's Starting Over is one of best selling in Love & Romance category.



No comments:

Post a Comment