Friday, March 8, 2013

^ How to Survive Your Boyfriend's Divorce: Loving Your Separated Man without Losing Your Mind

This book tells you how to love your separated man without losing your mind.


How to Survive Your Boyfriend's Divorce: Loving Your Separated Man without Losing Your Mind


Overall good nuggets of truth
The authors did a fairly good job with tackling this sticky subject. Everyone has their own particular set of circumstances, but I think for the most part, the majority of women will be the "transitional woman" for a man going through his divorce, which is why I can understand the authors' choice to be quite negative about their thoughts on the man. For me personally, I stuck with my gut and knew that I had a special situation, and I was right. We made it through b/c we both had to acknowledge our temporary limitations and work within those boundaries (this tactic is outlined by the authors). As the book suggests to all women, I kept my own apartment, kept friendships intact, started new hobbies to keep myself occupied, and definitely kept a mental "side door" ajar in case I needed out. So, in general, I think this book is smart b/c it reminds women that they have choices, they must take responsibility for their own happiness, and it also outlines what to expect if a woman chooses to...


How to Survive Your Boyfriend's Divorce: Loving Your Separated Man without Losing Your Mind is one of best selling in Interpersonal Relations category.



No comments:

Post a Comment