Friday, April 5, 2013

^ Dating for Dads: The Single Father's Guide to Dating Well Without Parenting Poorly

Here is the first book written specifically for men who date while answering to a higher authority: their children.As a single father, you’re ready to begin dating again. But are your kids ready? In this much-needed guide, relationship expert Ellie Slott Fisher comes to th


Dating for Dads: The Single Father's Guide to Dating Well Without Parenting Poorly


Read this even if you don't ever read! My bible.
I don't ever read books. I read this one for small moments over some lunch hours and sometimes when I needed to wait for anything (including while my date gets ready to go out). I could have read this on a weekend but instead I did over the course of 2 months. BUY THIS! It is worth it even if you don't read. You will benefit, your new girl will benefit (which benefits you), and most importantly your kids will benefit. The knowledge contained in the book is based on small little tidbits of what other single fathers have told the author. She organizes it very well. The format of the book is definitely a how-to book (which is what I wanted), but is backed with the all the facts mentioning/referencing of real lives of other single fathers or former single fathers and what worked or didn't work for them.

This book is beyond a good book. It should be a required reading for any man venturing into trying to add the complexity of a woman to your life as a single father. I...


Dating for Dads: The Single Father's Guide to Dating Well Without Parenting Poorly is one of best selling in Interpersonal Relations category.



No comments:

Post a Comment