Tuesday, April 2, 2013

~ Why Mr. Right Can't Find You: The Surprising Answers that will Change your Life...and His

How many of us never meet the person with whom we could be happy? How many of us limit our romantic choice to the people who happen to wash up on our shore? In Why Mr Right Can’t Find You, J.M. Kearns, Ph. D., shows that finding true love can be a proactive adventure. In c


Why Mr. Right Can't Find You: The Surprising Answers that will Change your Life...and His


excellent!
What I loved about this book, was the theory that I don't need to be fixed, but that there is someone out there who will love me just the way I am. The writer also deals a deserving blow to the 'destiny-theory'. Instead of waiting for love to happen to you, you should create your own chances. I couldn't agree more.


Why Mr. Right Can't Find You: The Surprising Answers that will Change your Life...and His is one of best selling in Interpersonal Relations category.



No comments:

Post a Comment