Tuesday, April 16, 2013

> Getting to 'I Do': The Secret to Doing Relationships Right!

Dr. Patricia Allen's jam-packed seminars in Los Angeles have resulted in over two thousand marriages. Now you too can take advantage of this proven step-by-step program.Here's what you'll learn:How to attract the right manWhen you should make the first move...and when you


Getting to 'I Do': The Secret to Doing Relationships Right!


Read all the way through before passing judgement
A friend of mine is always encouraging me to go for what "cooks me". Well this book cooked me.

First off, I am a guy and this book is definitely written to the female audience. So I had to keep transposing and interpreting as I went along. As I read it I found that I was having all kinds of reactions ranging from HECK NO! to DARN RIGHT!

One of my first reactions was to a subheading in the first chapter DO YOU WANT IT ALL, OR ARE YOU WILLING TO COMPROMIXE TO GET HIM? that really pushed my buttons because one of the issues that I am working on in my life is not settling.

What kept me going through the book were the examples and how many were true for my life. One of the best insights in the book for me was that rejecting someone can be an act of love. The author advocates either accepting or rejecting someone, both are acts of love. What is not an act of love is to tolerate someone.

I think that many of my concerns with the book could have been...


Getting to 'I Do': The Secret to Doing Relationships Right! is one of best selling in Interpersonal Relations category.



No comments:

Post a Comment