Wednesday, April 10, 2013

~ The Ethical Slut: A Practical Guide to Polyamory, Open Relationships & Other Adventures

The essential guide for singles and couples who want to explore polyamory in ways that are ethically and emotionally sustainable. For anyone who has ever dreamed of love, sex, and companionship beyond the limits of traditional monogamy, this groundbreaking guide navigates th


The Ethical Slut: A Practical Guide to Polyamory, Open Relationships & Other Adventures


Amazing, essential book for all relationships
The Ethical Slut is incredible!

I first read The Ethical Slut (first edition) as part of a college course. As an undergrad, I was already well on my way to being a proud slut - I did the usual versions of short-term college dating, hookups, friends-with-benefits, threesomes, and the like, with or without a committed partner at various times. It all felt natural and right, but there were invariably awkward moments of poor negotiation, misunderstood communication, and mis-handled jealousy.
When I read The Ethical Slut, I found an amazing wealth of information and suggestions on how I could make my various relationships work better and more smoothly. I wished I'd had this book all along - it would have saved so much trouble! If only I'd known that an agreement to "see other people" wasn't nearly complete enough! The Ethical Slut lays out all the things to think about in having open relationships of various sorts. I've been called a slut since I was 14, but it was this...


The Ethical Slut: A Practical Guide to Polyamory, Open Relationships & Other Adventures is one of best selling in Interpersonal Relations category.



No comments:

Post a Comment