Tuesday, March 12, 2013

^ 10 Foolish Dating Mistakes That Men & Women Commit : And How to Avoid Them

This reveals, often humorously, how single people undermine their own best intentions by giving too much too soon, holding back until it's too late, focusing too much on chemistry, having no dating sense of humor, among many other faux pas from the front lines of dating.


10 Foolish Dating Mistakes That Men & Women Commit : And How to Avoid Them


My 11th mistake.
A bitter pill. No doubt this is all good advice--the authors are therapists and boy, does it show. Problem is, if you could do all the things they suggest you wouldn't need a book. Shy? Solution: Don't be. Not assertive or overly assertive? Solution: Don't be. And so it goes.

I can't imagine anyone who doesn't make some of the mistakes the authors describe--nor can I imagine anyone who could correct these just by reading this book. (I'm not even convinced years of therapy would necessarily work but I digress).

To be fair, the authors pretty much say that you're gonna have to have a lot of dates, its likely to be a long process. One thanks her family and friends for "helping me maintain my sanity through all those years of dating". Sounds like fun, doesn't it?


10 Foolish Dating Mistakes That Men & Women Commit : And How to Avoid Them is one of best selling in Dating category.



No comments:

Post a Comment