Friday, March 1, 2013

> How to Marry a Divorced Man

You may not be his first wife -- but you want to be his last!More than half of all American women between the ages of 18 and 54 will date or marry a divorced man during their lifetime.Entering a relationship with any man is daunting. But entering one with a divorced man mean


How to Marry a Divorced Man


Great Advice - Just Wish I Didn't Need It.
God, I wish I didn't have to buy this book, but I did. I really liked my boyfriend, so I needed something to help me with the various confusing feelings I had about the relationship. I have been dating my divorced man for about three years now. In the beginning I consulted this book A LOT and it still gets pulled out every once and again when a new problem crops up and I feel vulnerable. Being a never married, childless 30-something, I found my divorced man's children (4!) and ex the hardest to deal with. This book helped me realize my feelings are okay and normal and also how to deal with them. A great reference guide for anyone dating a divorced person.


How to Marry a Divorced Man is one of best selling in Interpersonal Relations category.



No comments:

Post a Comment