Thursday, March 14, 2013

^ How To Be Wanted: Use the Law of Attraction to Date the Man You Most Desire and Live the Life You Deserve

It’s raining men and you’re about to get soaked! In dating it’s all about being wanted. But you can’t always get what you want, right? Well, the Law of Attraction begs to differ. Haven’t you always wanted to be “that girl”? You know the girl I’m talking abou


How To Be Wanted: Use the Law of Attraction to Date the Man You Most Desire and Live the Life You Deserve


A Worthwhile Read
I've been studying the Law of Attraction for some time now. When I came across this book, I was intrigued. The book provides some good pointers on how to change your energy to attract the relationship you deserve. She talks about how your thoughts shape the energy that you elude, the necessity of positive affirmations about yourself and overall how the energy you create in your life attracts either the wanted or unwanted. Everything that she says in the book is so true. I found that as I take and use some of her suggestions, I feel so much more confident about myself, and definitely get more male attention. The book is light-hearted and entertaining. The book hadn't really said anything enlightening--things that I haven't already learned in my studies of the Law of Attraction, but she wrote it in such a way that her message wouldn't be lost to those who aren't familiar with the concept. However, I do believe in sense that it was a bit too general dealing with the Law of...


How To Be Wanted: Use the Law of Attraction to Date the Man You Most Desire and Live the Life You Deserve is one of best selling in Interpersonal Relations category.



No comments:

Post a Comment