Wednesday, March 27, 2013

^ Women Who Love Too Much: When You Keep Wishing and Hoping He'll Change

The relationship classic hailed by Erica Jong as "life- changing" -- now updated with a new introduction and resource section! The #1 New York Times bestseller that asks ARE YOU A WOMAN WHO LOVES TOO MUCH? Do you find yourself attracted again and again to troubled, dis


Women Who Love Too Much: When You Keep Wishing and Hoping He'll Change


THIS BOOK IS A GIFT FROM GOD!!
Women Who Love Too Much has totally changed my entire life. I have been in search of a committed relationship for years. I have ended up in abusive, degrading relationships and had no idea how or why; more importantly, how to get out of the pattern. This book literally had my name on every page. It gives real life examples of people the author has counselled. I was able to identify with every one of them. It was so easy to see what was not working for those women when I read their stories. It is always so hard to see yourself and your own mistakes. While reading the book, I was able to clearly define moments in my life when I made mistakes, and then learned what other options there were to those situations. I was able to dissect my entire life to see when and where I learned certain "ways of being" especially in intimate relationships. Ways that were addictive and I could not stop myself. I read several sections over and over until I got every last word...


Women Who Love Too Much: When You Keep Wishing and Hoping He'll Change is one of best selling in Codependency category.



No comments:

Post a Comment