Monday, March 4, 2013

> Stumbling Naked in the Dark: Overcoming Mistakes Men Make with Women

Stumbling Naked in the Dark: Overcoming Mistakes Men Make With Women is the revolutionary new book on male-female relationships by author Bradley Fenton. The author asserts that a majority of men repeatedly make common mistakes while interacting with women and thus unknowing


Stumbling Naked in the Dark: Overcoming Mistakes Men Make with Women


Excellent Advice, Scientifically-based, Well-written
Sure, I admit I liked the title, because stumbling naked in the dark is how I've often felt when trying to date people, and even later, when trying to work through a failing romantic relationship, or failing close friendship. But as a trainer, I'm intrigued by the fact that the author--also a trainer--based this book on his company's results-oriented training programs.

As the producer of a hard and soft science and tech podcast by and for geeks, I read a lot of dating books and websites to uncover and de-mystify the best geek dating tips for my listeners. This book is the best male perspective I've read so far. It's a quick read, and offers practical advice that could be used at any stage in a relationship. I particularly like the "female scale of interest/staying off sides" formula for interacting with women (the car salesman analogy the author gives makes perfect sense), and I also found the "hug quota/tactile needs and energy" concept to be fascinating, along with the...


Stumbling Naked in the Dark: Overcoming Mistakes Men Make with Women is one of best selling in Love & Romance category.



No comments:

Post a Comment