The author teaches men to use their brains first to recognize the unsuitable mates who make up the Dirty Seven Sisters. To better illustrate each type, she includes celebrity examples, such as Angelina Jolie, Anna Nicole Smith, Brooke Shields, Cher, Dr. Laura, Jennifer Lopez
Booby Trapped: Men Beware! The Dirty Seven Sisters: A Dating Guide for the 21st Century
Required Reading for Young Men
This is a behavioral treatise on the modern woman, not a pyschological study of how she got that way. When you say she has "issues", she's "neurotic", she has "baggage", shes "insane", all of the "types" are neatly catagorized here for your enlightenment. Of course there's combos and overlap of each variety as she states.
My biggest disagreement with the author is saying this covers only about 10% of all females and if you "try hard enough" you'll find a decent woman within the remaining 90%. Well, you shouldn't have to try that hard if 9 out of 10 women are not a dirty sister. In my lengthy experience with the women of the world I would have say it's the other way around or 9 out of 10 are in some way dirty (by her definition) and you have to work VERY hard to find the "one".
Sorry ladies you're all in there. Exposed in all your wacky glory. The mature, mentally stable, intelligent, balanced, rational woman is an exception indeed. Me, my friends, my...
Booby Trapped: Men Beware! The Dirty Seven Sisters: A Dating Guide for the 21st Century is one of best selling in Love & Romance category.