Thursday, May 30, 2013

>>> TextAppeal - For Guys!: The Ultimate Texting Guide

From the Author: Wouldn't you like to know:Why she text you so much before but now NOTHING??Why your multiple texts are killing the attraction? Why she is playing so hard to get? If she actually is interested in you? How to have her text you back immediately?How to safely fl


TextAppeal - For Guys!: The Ultimate Texting Guide


Short but well worth the price!!
I was a little skeptical about this book but bought it and read it in 2 days, took notes, reread (I needed help) and applied. It works, his advice while seeming at first read 'game'ish', works once applied. I'm a late 30's recently single guy and this book has paid for itself numerous times. He not only explains what to be texting but the psychology behind why you are texting it, like it or not, but once you have success with it you will like it. Well worth the price of a round of drinks you'd spend with some girl you have no chance with.
My first review, and I had to get off my iphone to give it.


TextAppeal - For Guys!: The Ultimate Texting Guide is one of best selling in Love & Romance category.



No comments:

Post a Comment