Thursday, May 23, 2013

>>> The 5 Love Languages Men's Edition: The Secret to Love That Lasts

Husbands are commanded to love their wives. But do you know what really makes your wife feel loved? Are you tired of missed cues and confusing signals?Everyone has a primary love language-quality time, words of affirmation, gifts, acts of service, or physical touch. In Th


The 5 Love Languages Men's Edition: The Secret to Love That Lasts


If you haven't read his other books, read this. Otherwise skip it!
Like a couple of other reviewers I had read the original Five Love Languages. It is insightful and has helped me and my wife communicate much more effectively. If you haven't read that, then by all means buy this book. Unfortunately this book has hardly been changed from its original edition and I believe that there should be some sort of disclaimer. Luckily Amazon accepted the return (I purchased the Kindle edition) as I reported this to them within a day of purchase.


The 5 Love Languages Men's Edition: The Secret to Love That Lasts is one of best selling in Love & Romance category.



No comments:

Post a Comment