Saturday, May 25, 2013

> If I'm So Wonderful, Why Am I Still Single?: Ten Strategies That Will Change Your Love Life Forever

Susan Page’s bestselling relationship book has been translated into 18 languages, is being read in more than 25 countries, and its mass-market edition has sold more than 158,000 copies. At the heart of this book are Page’s famed 10 strategies for readers to better self-u


If I'm So Wonderful, Why Am I Still Single?: Ten Strategies That Will Change Your Love Life Forever


Tired of crummy relationship books? Here's the cure.
I almost didn't pick up this book, due to its obnoxious title. What a misfortune that would have been for me. Recently divorced, I was confronted by a sea of tomes claiming that they could help me to find a lasting love. However, at the time, I was finishing a Ph.D. in psychology, and I could see that most of the popular books were actually filled with terrible advice--especially the advice to "settle" and accept that "you can't always have what you want" in love.

Today, I own a business in which I assist clients in finding and using research-based techniques to bring them a lifetime love, one they enthuse about and can't get enough of. Although I base much of my guidance of clients upon scientific research, it's also wonderful when I can locate that rare self-help book whose advice is worthwhile and is supported by the research. Many popular press books lead the reader astray, because they rely solely on the author's opinion...but my reading of...


If I'm So Wonderful, Why Am I Still Single?: Ten Strategies That Will Change Your Love Life Forever is one of best selling in Dating category.



No comments:

Post a Comment