Monday, May 20, 2013

^ Online Dating For Men

1 in 5 new relationships now begin from an online dating site. Given that only a few short years ago this figure was zero, this is quite impressive. It is estimated that within a few years, the vast majority of new relationships will begin through meeting on an online dating


Online Dating For Men


Makes Complete Sense!
I loved it! I can see exactly why I've not been doing as good as I could have been and man am I kicking myself.

The book takes you behind the screen of an attractive female on Match.com and so you can see exactly what 99% of guys do on dating sites and I have to admit, I was one of them!

The book explains in detail the right and wrong kinds of photos to have on your profile. The kinds of photos that will put girls off, this will surprise you and the kinds that you should have to attract them, this will also surprise you, but when you think about it it makes complete sense.

You'll learn all about making a profile that's different from all the others and challenges the girls. No guy challenges girls on dating sites for fear of putting girls off. By playing things too safe, they actually put more girls off than if they were a little bit daring. The book explains this principle very well.

One of the best parts was seeing all the emails that his...


Online Dating For Men is one of best selling in Love & Romance category.



No comments:

Post a Comment