Friday, May 17, 2013

* Dating The Divorced Man: Sort Through the Baggage to Decide If He's Right for You

His ex-wife, kids, and alimony.... can you deal with his past?With today's skyrocketing divorce rate, it's likely that you will date a separated or divorced man. However, these men are not like the typical single bachelors you're used to dating. They come with numerous unexp


Dating The Divorced Man: Sort Through the Baggage to Decide If He's Right for You


Single in LA
I've read this book twice and I wanted to write a review because I found reading other women's experiences with a book and applying their personal situations to it very helpful. This book is not as breezy and whimsical as other self-help books on dating a "divorced/divorcing" man with kids, but it is very thorough, sympathetic and right on about a lot of things that we women go through (in my case, dating a "divorcing" man, which is the riskiest of them all!) Before I read the book, I was mostly confused, insecure, and frustrated about always coming second to his kids and his divorce; always waiting for the phone to ring and not sure whether I could have a weekend getaway or a holiday with my man. I wanted more - but felt I couldn't demand more because I didn't want to add more pressure in his life. And when I just didn't care and went on with my life (work, friends, hobbies and travels) I felt guilty! I felt I was abandoning him, during the time when he needed me the most. Wrong...


Dating The Divorced Man: Sort Through the Baggage to Decide If He's Right for You is one of best selling in Dating category.



No comments:

Post a Comment