Sunday, January 13, 2013

>>> Dating the Younger Man: Guide to Every Woman's Sweetest Indulgence

Remember back when women traded on their beauty and men traded on their wealth and power? Well, the times, they are a changin?. As women grow more successful and financially independent, they are abandoning their mothers? ?marry rich? mantra in favor of ?it?s as easy to fall


Dating the Younger Man: Guide to Every Woman's Sweetest Indulgence


WOW - DATING THE YOUNGER MAN - I AM GOING FOR IT!
Before reading Cyndi Targosz' book DATING THE YOUNGER MAN, I resisted accepting the advances of younger guys. Now I realize that I was rejecting my true feelings and my desires toward dating younger men, simply because I've been very uncomfortable being seen as a "woman on the prowl". That predatory image of us is being pushed all over TV today and in most of the magazines and other books I've seen on the subject. That's not me. I could never be a predator. So,Dating the Younger Man: Guide to Every Woman's Sweetest Indulgence wanting to avoid the stigma, I just set aside any thoughts of dating younger guys. But reading this book let me know that I don't have to become something I'm not, to get something I know I want, and now know I can have. Dating the Younger Man by Cyndi Targosz, helped me change my outlook to be more open, by being...


Dating the Younger Man: Guide to Every Woman's Sweetest Indulgence is one of best selling in Dating category.



No comments:

Post a Comment