Monday, January 28, 2013

>> The Geisha Secret: Ancient Dating Rituals Proven to Win a Modern Man's Heart

A dating guide for women that applies the practices of the geisha to modern day, The Geisha Secret is what every woman must know if she wants a boyfriend or to be married. The geisha’s time tested methods of attracting men are more relevant than ever because women have los


The Geisha Secret: Ancient Dating Rituals Proven to Win a Modern Man's Heart


Pleasantly surprised......
So, I saw this girl reading "The Geisha Secret" in a local Starbucks. I was immediately struck by how she appeared to be so absorbed by this book. So, that observation along with the inviting cover, led to my asking her about it. We spent the better part of an hour discussing the Geisha Secret and afterward I was so curious that I went and ordered my own copy. Besides, we've planned a date and what could make for a better ice breaker than to share our observations. You see ladies, the book also serves as a conversation starter..lol

Anyway, I received my copy and am very impressed with how the author was able to pack so much useful information into such a concise read. As a guy who lives in NYC and does a bit of dating, I admit being drawn to the type of behaviors described in this book. I'll also admit that after discussing the chapters with my male friends, not one of us could recall any recent encounters with women who demonstrated these traits. So, if you want to...


The Geisha Secret: Ancient Dating Rituals Proven to Win a Modern Man's Heart is one of best selling in Love & Romance category.



No comments:

Post a Comment