Thursday, January 24, 2013

^ How To Get The Girl | IGNORE And SCORE: Dating Mindsets Explained

Getting the girl isn't just a Hollywood fantasy; attracting beautiful women isn't the sole domain of the super rich, the super hunk, or the outrageously gifted. Attracting and dating beautiful women isn't about magic and pickup lines, it's about your mindsets, basic human in


How To Get The Girl | IGNORE And SCORE: Dating Mindsets Explained


Ignore the title. It's a guide to understanding yourself and the dynamics of dating... NOT about "how to score" with women.
This is truly an excellent book. I just got out of a long-term relationship and was literally shooting myself in the foot when trying to meet girls. Despite being a good guy with good intentions, I kept letting myself get in the way of my dating life. My buddy actually bought this book for me and told me I needed to check it out. At first I was hesitent because I didn't want to change who I am to get lucky with women... but that is not what this book is about at all. Since reading and applying this book to my life, I am more confident, have more success with women, and am happier with who I am. Excellent work!

Despite the misleading title, this book is NOT about manipulating women. It about understanding not only the dynamics of dating, but also about understanding ourselves. What he really means by "ignore" is not to ignore the girl, but to ignore the things in ourselves that are stopping men from being unsuccessful with women - things like insecurities, fears, and...


How To Get The Girl | IGNORE And SCORE: Dating Mindsets Explained is one of best selling in Love & Romance category.



No comments:

Post a Comment