Friday, January 25, 2013

>>> The Verbally Abusive Man, Can He Change?: A Woman's Guide to Deciding Whether to Stay or Go

From the world's most-acclaimed expert on verbal abuse comes the first book that answers the question foremost in every woman's mind: can he really change? Combining practical applications with the latest clinical research with the trademark support and assurance of Evans, "


The Verbally Abusive Man, Can He Change?: A Woman's Guide to Deciding Whether to Stay or Go


Finally! Understanding!
It was difficult to read her book "The Verbally Abusive Relationship" because I cried my way through it. But as difficult as that one was, this one is enlightening. It's one thing to know that someone is abusive, it's another thing entirely to understand why. I actually felt sympathy for my husband instead of loathing - and that is a wonderful start. And with "The Agreement" that this new book centers around, I was actually offered hope. My husband is aware of what he does; he has honestly been working on seeing me in a different light. But it really helps our relationship now that I understand in what light he was seeing me.


The Verbally Abusive Man, Can He Change?: A Woman's Guide to Deciding Whether to Stay or Go is one of best selling in Love & Romance category.



No comments:

Post a Comment