Monday, January 28, 2013

> What's Wrong With Me?: How to Flip Your Dating Switch and Finally Find Mr. Right

You know that dating can be fun and enlightening and it’s an important part of a complete, well-rounded life. But the search for love can also be a difficult and painful experience, fraught with hidden perils; emotional, psychological and physical. You’ve tried everythin


What's Wrong With Me?: How to Flip Your Dating Switch and Finally Find Mr. Right


It's not him it's you
I love this book! No more bad relationship advice from people who tell you the single life is fabulous or that its not you its him. Finally, someone with REAL advice; someone who tells me it is me. It's my crazy neurotic behavior and my love of bad boys: the ones with no job, no career ambition, commitment issues, and behaviors that you claim you can overlook but really are relationship deal breakers.

Adam Gilad is spectacular at getting into the female psyche and really breaking down all of the most common mistakes we make when dating, and simply never own up to. But after reading this book I'm done. If there's one thing Adam's taught me its there's no more excuses for my bad relationships. I know what the wrong man looks like now and I know that I deserve better. I deserve "the man of my dreams." I also know what it takes to have a successful date and no longer am I going to go out with a man and wonder why he's not calling me the next day; I'm going to know and better...


What's Wrong With Me?: How to Flip Your Dating Switch and Finally Find Mr. Right is one of best selling in Love & Romance category.



No comments:

Post a Comment