Thursday, January 31, 2013

>>> The 7-Day Dating and Relationship Plan for Gay Men: Practical Advice from the Gay Matchmaker

Matchmaker, matchmaker, find me a match!How does a single gay guy find his way to a right, lasting relationship? Our dating expert shares authentic sagas straight (so to speak) from his client’s experiences to illuminate his seven principles, developed to help navigate tod


The 7-Day Dating and Relationship Plan for Gay Men: Practical Advice from the Gay Matchmaker


Great practical advice, true to the title
I found this book a few weeks back just as I was about to mess up another relationship only a few weeks in. I loved it! Easy to read, sincere, practical, no-nonsense, light-hearted but also challenged me to take a good look in the mirror. I felt Grant genuinely wants to help men understand and appreciate themselves and put their best foot forward. I think this book is useful for men of all ages and backgrounds.


The 7-Day Dating and Relationship Plan for Gay Men: Practical Advice from the Gay Matchmaker is one of best selling in Interpersonal Relations category.



No comments:

Post a Comment