Saturday, January 26, 2013

>> How to Become an Alpha Male: Attract Women and Become Successful at Seduction

alpha male, dating, attract women, alpha male system, seduction


How to Become an Alpha Male: Attract Women and Become Successful at Seduction


Thorough Learning Tool
This is a book with a lot of hype surrounding it. I finally gave in and bought it to see what the fuss is about. Now, I was reluctant because I've been heavily into the seduction community for a few years now, and so at this point I've kind of got the attitude that there's nothing new under the sun.

So, having said that, I already knew most of the material in the book. But it did offer a great refresher in a lot of areas. Now, you may wonder why then I gave it a full 5 stars. It's because I expect to know 95% of the material in any given dating, psychology, or sex guide I come across. It's the 5% that makes it worthwhile.

What I liked about this book was how straightforward it is and how complete it is. In fact, it's not an exaggeration to say that this is the ONLY dating book a guy needs. Now, this is not an ultra-advanced level book, as I just indicated. I would say it's for newbies and mid level guys. While I've been heavily into the game for a few...


How to Become an Alpha Male: Attract Women and Become Successful at Seduction is one of best selling in Interpersonal Relations category.



No comments:

Post a Comment