Thursday, February 28, 2013

* Every Man Sees You Naked: An Insider's Guide to How Men Think

Employing equal measures of wit and wisdom, Emmy Award-winning composer/writer/producer (The Young and the Restless, The Nanny, Half & Half) David M. Matthews leads you on an amusing yet highly informative journey through the seamy underbelly of the male mind. Shameless in i


Every Man Sees You Naked: An Insider's Guide to How Men Think


Very Important Information For Women
I'm a man, but picked this book up while browsing because of the catchy title. This is a very funny book. I haven't finished it yet. I read about half of it in an airport book store while waiting for my plane. I plan to pick up a copy and finish it. I was laughing out loud the whole time I was reading it. I think he's right on about the sex part, but I did have a couple of issues with the book. He says something about how men picture themselves having sex with all women they find attractive. Then he stresses the ALL women part, by listing examples of women you might hope this doesn't apply to, but does. In that list he includes "...even women we're related to..." I would have to part ways with my astute brother on this point. I'm sure he didn't mean close relatives like siblings, children, etc, but it creeped me out just seeing that in writing.

I think he should have been more clear about that point. The story he tells of how men think is probably scary enough to women...


Every Man Sees You Naked: An Insider's Guide to How Men Think is one of best selling in Interpersonal Relations category.


  • ISBN13: 9781604940282
  • Condition: New
  • Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!


No comments:

Post a Comment