Sunday, February 3, 2013

~ Dating Up: Dump the Schlump and Find a Quality Man

We've all heard the stereotypes about women who marry into money?they're gold diggers, they don't care about love. The fact is, there are plenty of fabulous men out there who happen to be wealthy, and someone's going to marry them. If you're a smart, sophisticated, independe


Dating Up: Dump the Schlump and Find a Quality Man


There are some good points made...
The thing that sold me on this book was when the author talked about going out on a date with a guy, splitting a burrito for dinner and the guy not having the money to even cover his half. Incredible! I've done exactly that! It really is ridiculous the lameness a girl will put up with just because a guy throws a little attention her way. That said, I started cringing early on because it seems the goal in the author's mind, is finding a "wealthy" man. Well that's not my goal and if I had known it would be the main theme I would not have bought this book. In order to make it through I mentally substituted "good" or "considerate" or "goal-oriented" for wealthy. It helped a lot.

Things I liked about this book:

I liked the make-up basics part. If you already have your make-up routine down this may be no help to you b/c it is the very rock-bottom basics. However, I actually own no make up and went out and got a few things she recommended and hey, looks pretty...


Dating Up: Dump the Schlump and Find a Quality Man is one of best selling in Dating category.


  • ISBN13: 9780446697606
  • Condition: New
  • Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!


No comments:

Post a Comment