Monday, February 18, 2013

> Men Are Like Waffles--Women Are Like Spaghetti Devotional Study Guide

This easy-to-use study guide based on Bill and Pam Farrel's bestselling book Men Are like Waffles--Women Are like Spaghetti will take readers to a new level in their appreciation of the differences and special delights of their mates. Designed to address the important issues


Men Are Like Waffles--Women Are Like Spaghetti Devotional Study Guide


Mena are like waffle and women are like spaghetti
This is an excellent book for couples. It helped me to understand so many things about my husband. I liked it so much that I purchased one for a friend. I would recommend this book for all new couples.


Men Are Like Waffles--Women Are Like Spaghetti Devotional Study Guide is one of best selling in Interpersonal Relations category.



No comments:

Post a Comment