Monday, February 11, 2013

* Girlfriend 911: Decoding Dating & Rescuing Relationships One Girlfriend at a Time

It’s been said Albert Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result. In her eye-opening book, Girlfriend 911, relationship “guru” Jacquee Kahn puts an end to the insanity with a step-by-step guide to rescuing re


Girlfriend 911: Decoding Dating & Rescuing Relationships One Girlfriend at a Time


A Modern twist to that "other" Book
Although I am currently not in a relationship, Girlfriend 911 has helped me TREMENDOUSLY! I've learned to relax, find my boundaries and respect them! I tend to be very impatient in relationships so I love the advice about timing so I've bookmarked Chapter 8 and often just pull it out and read it outloud to myself! I also completely agree with owning up to your own contribution to a relationship that's not working. Be clear with what you want and don't want in a relationship. Just that little piece of advice worked wonders for me.

I keep this book handy and refer to it often. Thanks so much Jacquee!! Your book has changed the whole way I look at dating.


Girlfriend 911: Decoding Dating & Rescuing Relationships One Girlfriend at a Time is one of best selling in Love & Romance category.



No comments:

Post a Comment