Tuesday, February 26, 2013

* First Date Tips For Men: The Complete Dating Psychology Guide For Men

The complete dating psychology guide for men! - This powerful book gives men the ability to completely captivate women on dates. There are many techniques and strategies in First Date Tips For Men, some practical, others logistical. However it is the psychological tips, th


First Date Tips For Men: The Complete Dating Psychology Guide For Men


Surprisingly Good
I bought this book because I bought another book from Charlie that I thought was pretty good (Destroy Approach Anxiety). I have not been on a date in a good while so I figure that I could brush up on things. If you are wondering the reason why I say the book is surprisingly is due to the cover. I think it's kind of cheesy, and sometimes I DO judge books based on their covers, but the content of the book was actually really good.

The books covers many things that I have never considered regarding dating in general, much less the first date. He covers topics such as: The first conversation, establishing a connection, being a challenge, qualification, social proof, looking busy, and more. I have to admit I learned a lot from reading this book.

Granted, every woman is different, and this definitely needs to be taken into consideration (e.g., If a woman is severely lacking in confidence then some of these strategies may backfire), however I do believe that the...


First Date Tips For Men: The Complete Dating Psychology Guide For Men is one of best selling in Love & Romance category.



No comments:

Post a Comment