Wednesday, February 13, 2013

^ Why Men Behave like Apes in Relationships - The Truth about his weird behavior, fear of commitment and sudden loss of interest

Learn What Every Man Wants in a Woman. Men are weird and can behave like apes. A man can change his mind overnight and lose interest, just like that. I wrote this book to share the hard truth with you, so you can 'see' and understand why he does what he does. You’ll lear


Why Men Behave like Apes in Relationships - The Truth about his weird behavior, fear of commitment and sudden loss of interest


what an eye-opener
I've read a lot of relationship self help books . This book is a gem of wisdom. It was very confronting and forced me to do some introspection. As I read the examples Brian gives I could see I was acting like `Rachel', the woman he uses in his examples. I made the same mistakes and actually started, created and increased the "fear of commitment" my boyfriend had.

I used to lose myself in my relationships. I was losing my self-respect and wasn't even aware of that, let alone what I could do to fix it.

I love how this book gave me a look inside of `his' mind, how he thinks, why he might be afraid to commit, what he finds attractive and what not etc. It gave me so many insights that I can already feel how my relationship is improving because of the specific tips I read about and tested in my own life.

HE's even talking about moving in together, whereas a couple of weeks ago he wasn't sure he wanted to call me his girlfriend... What a change...


Why Men Behave like Apes in Relationships - The Truth about his weird behavior, fear of commitment and sudden loss of interest is one of best selling in Love & Romance category.



No comments:

Post a Comment