Monday, February 4, 2013

> The Four Man Plan: A Romantic Science

Fabulous and single? Very, VERY, single? Find dating to be the ultimate chore, a nearly unbearable means to your fairy tale ending? Confused by the chaos of the online dating scene? The Four Man Plan is a bullet-proof system for attracting and finding love. It combines the c


The Four Man Plan: A Romantic Science


Life changing book!
I'm sure I've read as many dating advice books as your typical thirty-something female, but this one hit me differently from the beginning.

First of all, it's funny! The bottom line in The Plan is to have fun - which was the missing element in my dating life when I read this. Dating had become a drag and this lightened it up for me. Plus, there's a really fun online forum where Cindy Lu gives further support.

Second of all, it's logical! Cindy Lu puts it all together in a straightforward manner, and after reading it I couldn't NOT follow her advice.

Third of all, it's a quick read! I devoured it completely the first night I got it - and so have my girlfriends. I could hardly wait til morning to try it out.

Lastly, IT WORKS! After following Cindy's advice for a while, I met someone who fits perfectly with me. He's generous and loving and takes care of me - and now I can receive it like never before.

This book changed my...


The Four Man Plan: A Romantic Science is one of best selling in Love & Romance category.



No comments:

Post a Comment